Damien specialises in the design and deployment of Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business solutions, he is a seasoned veteran in voice consulting and helping clients realise their Unified Communication potential.
Damien is one of Insync Technologies secret weapon, as a Microsoft Certified Master. He has extensive technical knowledge of all things UC, and has the ability to work through extremely complex issues from start to finish. If there’s a UC problem out there that no one else can handle, then Damien’s your man!
At Insync, we are passionate about evangelising Microsoft and third party complementary technology to reduce the cost and complexity of IT for the organisations we work with. We use our in depth market knowledge and years of experience to successfully build and deliver projects seamlessly, whilst working closely with our clients to achieve their organisational goals.
- Bachelor of Information Systems (majoring in Electronic Business),
- Bachelor of Business (majoring in Accounting) combined degree.
- Microsoft Certified Master: Lync
Awards and achievements:
- MCM Certification
- Deploying one of the largest/most complex UC solutions in Australia (Government department: 110,000 seat)
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction on even the most complex voice deployments
Unofficial office title: Lolbot
Damien is a cofounder of Insync Technology. He lives in Melbourne, and makes sure to take advantage of everything Melbourne’s food and coffee scene has to offer. When travelling for work, Damien can be heard complaining loudly of the substandard quality of coffee anywhere else in Australia.